Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wednesday and Thursday

Well... I don't really know what to write. We haven't been doing much, at least LM and I haven't. C has been run off his feet, what with dinners every night and golf tomorrow! Do pray for him if you read this in time... he is still a total novice when it comes to golf, and golf is taken very seriously in this country!

Yesterday LM and I wandered around the shopping mall again... I think we have covered most of it's 5 floors by now. Managed not to buy much as C will freak out if we have even more stuff to move to the apartment. Just got me a sweater from Laura Ashley (on 50% off) and some socks for LM. I am eyeing an adorable placemat for her which has The Very Hungry Caterpillar on it. I should get her the book as well but they only had it in Jap.

She still hasn't mastered the art (!!!) of drinking water, whether from a cup/ beaker or straw. The other day we were in MUJI shopping and she had just finished eating a biscuit. So I gave her some water from her cup with a straw. She coughed, as usual until she was red in the face. Cough until she threw up! Thank God I had a small plastic bag with me which had the biscuit in so I could catch most of it. Still, a lot got on her clothes and I didn't have any wet wipes with me so had to use tissues which was not optimal. Had to head straight back to clean up and bathe. Good thing we were just nearby the hotel.

Other than that, didn't do much. Getting very bored and so looking forward to moving to the apartment.

No comments: