Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mop Madness

I want a new mop! More specifically, I want my old mop! More 'enlighteningly' (for you blur readers), I want a new mop like the one I have in my old house!

There is a mop here that was left by the past tenants. It;s those Jap kind that uses wiper sheets, kinda like the ones you use to sweep up dust. It's totally useless. The wet wiper sheets I put on last about 2 minutes before they dry up totally. There is a fancy device where a bottle of mop solution is fixed to the handle of the mop and you press a button and hey presto! the mop solution is delivered to the wiper sheet to keep it wet. Cool huh? BUt it;s useless. You have to press so many times and you get a little bit of solution. I went to change a new bottle yesterday. Of couse the instructions are in jap, so I just figured it out. And got mop solution everywhere! Somehow it all spilled when the bottle was inserted. Arrrggghhhhh......

I want a mop!

2 comments:

r1n2worshipper said...

haha...it's so funny reading your happenings in Fukuoka. In fact it's the highlight of the day...LOL!

so r u gonna bring back a mop after the CNY break? fm your earlier entry, i gather that C isn't gonna be back so i suppose u ain't gonna come by this way, ya?? SIGH!!!!!!!!

btw, ur apartment looks so "functional" but lack e warmth leh. do something abt it lah!!!

littlewoozie said...

i'm so glad you enjoy it. But who are you? auntie pat huh?

i still have to fly via spore, got a few hours transit but i think i will be too tired to take a cab and rush out to tangs to pick up a mop. don't think i can ask someone to buy it and wait for me at the airport either so will just have to make do.

my aunt used to get down on her hands and knees and wipe the floor with a cloth. maybe I should do that...