Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My New Slippers



How do you like my new slippers? Ordered them from a catalog. I think they are supposed to pick up dust and water etc. Suppose they can be washed in the washing machine. Fun, huh? If you can see, they say 'Liverpool' on them! Not what I would have expected! Just that they are a bit slippery on the marble/wood flooring to wear all the time. Little girl also thought they were fun and she has been wearing them too.

Oh and someone found me a babysitter for the price I wanted! She speaks English (heck, she teaches English!), loves kids and lives nearby! Meeting her tomorrow to see if she checks out. Thank God!

3 comments:

jaqlin said...

Err, we been using these slippers for more than a year here....got it from Cosway but no Liverpool logo...:-)
Anyway, regarding ur potential baby sitter...good luck ! and thank goodness for small miracles...ya?

r1n2worshipper said...

does it mean that one doesn't need to clean the floor anymore? if so, I WANT! =)

littlewoozie said...

J: Do the slippers really work? Do you wash them in the machine?
P: Let me try try first k!