Shh... don't tell C, but I'm on my 4th bar of mini Kit Kat todday. Just feel like it today. I had 3 bars of caramel salt flavour - yummy. I think that's my favourite so far. C has 6 bags of mini Kit Kat in that flavour in the larder. He buys them to keep and give as gifts as the new flavours finish up really fast.
Now I'm trying the ocha or Japanese tea flavour. Not so nice. C prefers this one tho. I think the caramel salt is much better. Now I know why the Straits Times said in an article that caramel salt is so 'in' at the moment. Apparently there is even caramel salt ice cream - in Spore, that is. Hmm... I'd like to try that!
Has anyone else out there tried anything with caramel salt?
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Notti Mommi.....don take so many at one go,ok....;-)
Better drink lots of water after the last bar.....
I agree the Caramel salt Kit Kat is good (S likes this one better). But for me,I agree with C...the Ocha one better....:-)
Post a Comment