Well, finally I got my hair cut. It was so long that I couldn't tie it up easily into a bun - most necessary as it's super super hot now. Just look at the temp on the right!
So last Fri I left the girl in school for an extra 2 hours (4 in total) and went into town to get it cut. There is a hair salon next to C's office which has 2 English speaking staff, one fluent. As C had told me, it's quite an experience! They take AGES... my old hairdresser (who wasn't great tho!) used to take 10 mins from start to finish. This fella took more than an hour. We had quite a complicated discussion about what to do in the beginning. He wanted to take another inch off, but I insisted that I have to be able to tie my hair up. They have a file on each customer, I guess they write down the hairstyle and other stuff. Never seen that done anywhere. When your hair is being washed, they put a small paper on top of your face to protect you from being splashed. Btw, at the dentist, they have a cloth with a hole in the middle that they put over your face when drilling etc also to prevent splashing. I quite liked it as you don't have to wonder where to look. I mean, it's funny to look at the dentist, but he is right above you, so can't really look elsewhere. Unless you close your eyes la.

5 comments:
Hey there sexy momma....Nice !
....jaqlin
Wow! Nice. :) I think it suits your face.
You look GREAT!!
any picture of you and the littlest one?
i like!!
Looks great woman! You are positively glowing!!!!!!
Post a Comment