Friday, July 18, 2008

My Cleaner

Hmm... well my cleaner wasn't as fantastic as I had hoped. I was waiting to see if she would vaccumme under the bed and the cot as instructed. But she didnt' do under the cot and only partly under the bed. In all fairness, she may not have realised that the cot had wheels and can be moved. And if the cot isn't moved away from the bed, it's impossible to vaccume all the way under the bed. Anyway, it was so nice to have a clean house without slaving away. Next week I will explain that the cot can be moved. I am also leaving all my ironing for her to do. I've decided to leave her the ironing which I can't do when little girl is awake - or rather I choose not to just in case she gets burnt - and do the mopping myself. Often the place doesn't need mopping as there isn't much dust. Most of the windows and doors are kept closed most of the time as we have the aircon on.
Let's see how she shapes up, otherwise will look for cheaper help.

No comments: