Friday, July 18, 2008

Playground Fun

Now that the rainy season is over, I take the girl to the playground pretty often. Its just next to our apartment building, so very convenient. There are quite a few playgrounds, the others about 7 mins walk. I still use the stroller to take her there as it's easier to control her than letting her walk by herself. Don't have the energy to carry her.

Its also great when she has a lot of energy to burn off. She can now go up the steps and down the slide by herself, so I can just sit down on the bench and rest.



Cheeky face peeping out from the slide.



Wee... the first time she managed to go down by herself, she's get up at the bottom and tell me, "'Self, clever!". Self meaning that she did it by herself.



This also took some time for her to master climbing on. Still takes a bit of effort, but she likes it. She was so scared of it at first until I just forced her onto it. Now she loves it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah... look at her - big girl already la...