Sunday, June 29, 2008

My New Clothes

These are some of the clothes I bought online. Anyone interested can go to www.gothemilkyway.com and www.mums-rus.com. Pretty good prices, quality not bad, and most clothes are machine washable (which is very important!). Some need ironing which is not so fun, but still not bad la. They deliver overseas and the service is pretty good. I was gonna take pictures of me wearing them, but aiya.. never get round to it. Got to have someone other than LM around to take the pictures! And have to be one of the rare times that I don't look a mess.



This is my favourite one!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah... nice. :) You can try the Karen Cheng's thing. http://www.karencheng.com.au/2008/06/24/doing-the-karen-cheng-in-singapore/. Wear something nice and take a photo shot of yourself on the mirror. Hehe!

Anonymous said...

wei, u sure they r maternity clothes? looks like I could wear them...hmm....i like the yellow one too coz of the special fold in the front....looks special....jaqlin