Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Good Day

It was raining the whole day yesterday so I was housebound and couldn't go anywhere, not even to buy groceries. Just too difficult to go out in the rain with LM as she is rather scared of the rain cover for her stroller and will try to lift it up! Also she had no school yesterday so I had to entertain her (I'm her CEO) the whole day which can be pretty 'sian' for both of us.

So I thought I'd have a rather bad day and was feeling a bit down. But the clothes I ordered online arrived in the morning, and were almost as nice as I expected, and they fit! so was happy about that.

I was hoping my friend would come over and visit and was waiting throughout the morning but no call so I guessed she wasn't free. But she came over with her son in the afternoon and we had a nice chat and LM practiced sharing her toys with him!

Then later my book I'd ordered on Amazon arrived when it was only due to arrive in July. Woopee! :) So it was a pretty good day after all. :)



Entertaining my girl while folding clothes. Put my shorts on her head so she has 'long hair'. I remember doing this when I was small.



Wearing Papa's socks like gloves then doing high 5 to me. Aiya... mums need a lot of creativity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*Thumbs up*. Yippee! No fashion show on the new clothes?