Sigh. It's been one of those days. Those bad days...
I didn't sleep at all well last night for some reason. Little Miss woke up a few times and at others I just couldn't sleep. Was awake from 4+am. She woke up at 6:30 and asked for milk so I got up, made the milk and we came back to bed. After awhile we both dropped off again. But she woke up before I was ready to get up. I was still so sleeeeeepy. So after about half an hour of trying to ignore her and having her climb all over me and getting more and more grouch and whiney; I decided to put on Barney for her.
Before that, I changed her nappy. Not without a fight as she wanted to wear her night time nappy and I wanted her to wear her day time nappy! (Night time nappy = pampers= more expensive = save for night). Then she wouldn't let me put her trousers back on - wanted to put them on herself. Ok, I was too tired to bother. Anyway not that hot so no pants no pants la! Put on Barney for her and went back to bed.
A bit later I heard her call, "Mummy!" then again , "Mummy!!" I ignored her, guessing that she had come to a part of the Barney vcd that she didn't like. A few mins later she came into the room and stood by the bed. I ignored her as long as I could but eventually opened my eyes, in part because of the stinky smell.
She had done a poop. Unfortunately for me, she had undone one side of her nappy BEFORE doing it! She has never done this before. As you can imagine.... there was poo all down her legs. She had even got her finger dirty which she proceeded to wipe on the bed sheet.
It was a sticky poo, not a hard one. She had done it in front of the tv - ON THE CARPET- and then STEPPED IN IT - so I had to clean all along the corridor and TRY to clean the carpet.
I took her to the bathroom and she then wiped the rest of the poo from her fingers onto the bathroom wall. After cleaning her, I filled the bath for her and put her in. Then she peed in the bath.
Oh, and did I mention that I have a cold today? I was not feeling well and just wanted to rest and sleep. Instead I had to clean the bathroom and change the bedsheet in addition to cleaning the floor.
Sigh.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment