Wednesday, May 28, 2008

5am

It's 5:04am and I can't sleep. I've been awake since 3plus. I didn't sleep until God knows what time. Finally slept and was woken up by LM around 3am. Then I couldn't get back to sleep. After tossing and turning for ages, I got up and ironed 2 shirts. Really tired after that so went back to bed. Didn't work. Still awake so am now online. Don't think I'll get back to sleep until LM is ready to wake up. Then I will be exhausted the rest of the day. Sigh. And I really really needed to sleep tonight. Didn't get to nap yesterday afternoon as I was doing ironing. Didn't sleep well the night before because of LM. Then again, when have I ever slept well in the last 19 months? Not often. And the irony of it all is, she is sleeping so well tonight!
Just too upset to sleep. Does anyone care?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor you!

Anonymous said...

Aiyo.. take things easy la. Those house work can wait. Take care!

Anonymous said...

hey dear...pls take it ez...u sound so stressed ....
don wan u to hv a breakdown ler...
find a way to de-stress la...blog more...ppl here are listening and do care..ok...:)
jacqueline