Today I took Sophie out to the playground. It was quite warm, between 8-21 degees, according to the newspaper. There was some kindergarten outing, so there were lot and lots of little kids running around. I took Little Miss up the big slide (you know like the big red one at the giant poo-poo park) and slid down with her. She loved it and we had to go again and again. There were quite a few steps to climb up and I was so tired by the end! She didn't want to leave, but I managed to get her into the stroller. Then we went to McD for lunch. The tables were full so we sat outside in the sun on a bench and LM chased the pigeons. The pigeons were rather too friendly and very interested in our lunch! I had to keep shooing them away from my fries.
On the way to the park. More are more flowers are blooming as the weather gets warmer. It should be lovely in spring.
Sitting down and having lunch. She sat so still for a really long time. She enjoys fast food. We had KFC for 2 days in a row.... :)
Chasing the pigeons.

2 comments:
8-21 degrees.that doesnt give you much idea of how the weather is.
8 degrees is cold and 21 degrees is hot!
its awfully freezing here now!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Please send me your contact details babe (number with international extension and addie)
Post a Comment