Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What A Day!







Yesterday was such a drama day. In the morning i took both girls out in the double stroller that is so big it looks like a train. So tiring. We went to buy groceries, then to the playground. LM kicked up a fuss about going home, and when we reached the door and met our neighbour, both girls were yelling! Got back in thru the door, carting in sand everywhere, so I had to vaccume it up.

A while later, LM was still in a bad mood. I had to feed Baby and LM was holed up in the bedroom. I wondered what she was up to, but figured I probably didn't want to know. So I waited a little while but then started to get suspicious and worried when she still didn't materialise. I knew she was up to mischief! So finally had to carry Baby along and found LM sitting onthe floor of my room, latering her legs with cream. She had managed to reach my make up case and took out my MOST EXPENSIVE Clinique pore minimising cream which I have only used about twice! It cost me SGD 50 for a small 15ml tube and I think she used up nearly half of it! Of course I yelled!

Later that evening LM didn't want to have her dirty bottom washed, so screamed and wriggled until the whole bathroom was dirty. No photos of this!

Then as icing on the cake, she bit Baby's tiny finger, leaving tooth marks. Sigh. Such a day!

To cap it all, Baby was awake for hours last night, and LM woke up once.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo... you went out alone? I think I'll faint with two kids by myself now. That long "train" looks cool.

Ninja said...

You guys look soo adorable together la! Like a scene out of Little House on The Prairie :p

jaqlin said...

What a day , ya !
Anyway, nowadays u really need lotsa stamina to keep up with the 2girls .....
well, take it as the 'girls day out' la! :-)